Thursday, August 13, 2009

Republican, Christian, Conservative and Pro-Life Unity

I believe it is time for all of us to realize we are in the same boat. The Pro-Life community has been inside a bubble for too long and Christian conservatives have been drifting away from them while they are overwhelmed with the insane day-to-day antics of the Democrats, otherwise known as the party of death.

I've been a registered Independent since the day I set foot on America's soil 29 years ago. I can't remember voting for a Democrat or Independent once. I wonder why?

Some in America believe it's time to kick out all the representatives and start over. I don't think it's that bad. I know there are some Republicans who smell like RINOs, but I also believe most of them are decent people, who with a little nudge here & there can serve us as representatives, not dictators.

Let's face it, Obama and the POD is in full swing and they are killing Americans by the millions. The health care plan will increase that number substantially as the disabled and the elderly are culled from our population.

Are you a Republican or conservative? Are you doing anything physical to stand against abortion and / or human killing research? If you are and are not, than you are part of the problem. Please, I'm begging you. We need to come together. We have to work together to make things happen. We need you, you need us, and the unborn, disabled and elderly need us all.

Please, do something today. Don't be too busy. Pro-Life isn't just for Pro-Lifers.

Pro-Life Unity

United we stand - Divided they die

Pass it on

Peter
http://prolifeunity.com